View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 11:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/205/170 Female 5'6"
BF:I have Body Fat!??
Progress: 41%

Hugaby, that sounds right around perfect! As you're getting closer to your goal weight your body isn't going to lose as quickly, and as mentioned, you may be gaining muscle mass from all the exercise. Sounds good to me!

Genisis, when weight loss slows it does tend to get discouraging, but take it from me--just hang in there because it will be sooooo worth it in the end! I hit a three-month stall, no weight loss, no inches lost, and wanted to give up a few times. Then I considered the weight I'd already lost, and how nice it is to have my blood sugar under control and thought, 'No way am I quitting this!' Now the scales are moving again.

We go through these times but we didn't put this weight on overnight, so it's not likely it's going to leave us that quickly, either.

And yes, moving your carbs up a little bit wouldn't hurt at all. I do pretty well if I keep mine between 30-40. That way I get plenty of fiber and loads of excellent veggies with a few nuts and berries added for their wonderful flavor and nutrient benefits.