View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 09:14
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Adkin's
Stats: 252/236/160 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

LC Sponge - Hay!!! I'm so glad to see you!!! You're the person I've missed the most.... Things here are crazy like always. Although, I prefer the "good" crazy times over the bad..... I was hoping you still stopped in here off and on. I lost ya.... e-mail me: hlvonk~fidnet.com Our horse life is getting better. I'm fighting heaves in my horse, but I won't give up. He means too much to me. We finally, after 3 years, found the right horse for my hubby. Do you still have Oreo? How's things going in your horse life?

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It was hard because I'm one of those people who ADORE my Dad. As far as I'm concerned, he walks on water. So I was frantic. Then I was also worried about my Mom. If Dad didn't make it, I think Mom's one of those people who wouldn't last long afterwards. And they're both young. Dad's only 63 and Mom's only 60.

Onehotmama and SusanKH - I'm sorry you've lost people close to you! I really can't even imagine going thru that. Even thinking about it will make me tear up.

Another thought that occurred to me...... As much as you can, keep your car with you. I always went with my Mom, with her driving, or we were dropped off at the hospital so we had no car. Mom and Dad have a humongous 2 year old Truck. I had never driven it and I didn't want to drive it for the first time in the city. I'm not used to driving in that kind of traffic so I didn't want to be responsible if I wrecked it. Some of my not so good choices in food could have been eliminated if I could have driven to a resturant. There were almost any resturant you can think of about a 20 minute drive away. But way too far to walk to.

Thanks again everyone.....