View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 09:12

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning everybody!!

anybody and everybody is welcome to start the thread. don't be scared!!! we will all reply no matter who starts the daily pp pals thread.

here are my numbers from yesterday:
Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1723
Fat: 119 1067 64%
Sat: 45 405 24%
Poly: 14 129 8%
Mono: 38 345 21%
Carbs: 77 225 13%
Fiber: 20 0 0%
Protein: 94 377 23%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

i had a strange tummy ache last night and didn't eat dinner. it was probably my body saying "you ate enough today already, let me digest!!" hehe. i feel better today.

i made it to the gym last night and also felt a lttle "off". i am thinking it had something to do with how much i ate yesterday. i will experiment next wed and try to limit my calories a little more during the day and eat dinner.

song-- SNOW????? i wore shorts yesterday!!! and ellie (or somebody on here) was in a bathing suit the other day!!! it is amazing how different the climates are aroung the states!!

shrubie-- WELCOME!! we like newbies!! post whatever....especially here, seems like we talk about everything from what we are eating to what we are doing or not doing or not eating or what our kids or dogs are doing....or not doing....hehe you get the point.

hi karen

lissette-- glad to see you post yesterday. i wish i could send some rain your way, but i don't have any either. i can't believe how nice it has been here lately, deffinately not the typical oregon spring weather.

dawn-- WTG on your loss, and your health!! setting goals is something i am leary of. don't want to set something i can't acheive. of course, i also believe if you want it bad enough, you can achieve ANYTHING!!

that said, i have new goal for myslef also. i am going cheat free till my birthday, june 11. cheat free for me is no cake/pie/real sugar treats/pasta/pizza/that kind of stuff. then on my birthday, i will enjoy that cake!!! there has been too many off nights/weekends lately and i am tired of going up and down, up and down. i am at 200.0 again this morning.

have a great day everybody!!!