#5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 08:57
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Goals...

Thanks Karen! Welcome Shrubie.. no rules as to who starts the thread or not, not sure what happen with the day you started the thread Song.. but I am SURE it wasnt because you are a 'newbie' I am relatively new to the board here as well, only since end of January.

Amazing, I put a bustier/corset thingy on ebay, and started the bidding at 5- and its up to 15.50 already..woohooee..

New goal setting..that is my focus today. Maybe its partly due to the extra 2 lbs I am down today, but maybe its partly due to the fact that I have stuck to something and seeing amazing results for myself for a change. So: I am enlarging my vision. I am no longer going to limit what I accept about myself. All those little voices that pop into my mind ( I am not 3 faces of Eve or Sybill!) that say.. 175 will be good, you will feel better, you will be happy there.. it will be the best you can expect...etc..well those voices are now seeming to be very 'justifying..(even tho setting the goal that way is what got me going!) they now seem limiting.. very settling for second best, very short of what I can do. And.. if at some point during my weight loss journey, I reach a weight that seems right, after prayer and just listening to myself...me... I may readjust my goals at that point..but for now..I am taking the plunge..by golly.. this is what I want to do! I really want to weigh between 130-140!

New goals:
  • 194 lbs by July 1-losing 40 lbs
  • 174 lbs by Dec 25-60 lbs
  • 154 by March 2005-80 lbs
  • 134 by June of 2005-100 lbs goal
  • Walk EVERY DAY
  • Start using the exercise bike at the fitness center
  • Dust off the stretchband set and use