Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 01:29

Plan: Atkins (personal)
Stats: 233.9/221.8/135.0 Female 62 inches (5'2)
BF:
Progress: 12%
Talking Introduction

Hello, everyone. My name is Ganell, and I figured that it was about time that I introduced myself to the TDC. Yet, now that I've started, I really don't know what to say. Tomorrow marks my 14th day of Induction. The second week has proved to be more frustrating than the first. I'm currently a student - graduating in July - majoring in Computer Networking. I'm 25 - no kids and not married. I own a catering company and also do a lot of work for my sister (owns a promotions/planning company) and my cousin (owns a record label). I'm exploring the idea of opening a night club.

As far as weight is concerned, what can I say? I started at 343 in October, got down to 320 via Weight Watchers and stayed there for several months. I'm LCing now and feel better than I've felt in a long time. I don't really have a goal weight, but I am aiming for a size 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I Ganell, otherwise known as PhatDiva, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Ganell
Sponsored Links