#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 12:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 174/154/130 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress: 45%
Post Getting bigger since I have quit smoking

Hello,
I have never been very slim in my life but I was a size 10-12 at the most. I have quit smoking in September 2003 and I have gained over 40lbs since then. My clothes are now very small to fit. I am looking into sizes in the range of 16 when I buy clothes and I feel fat. I also get tired very easy and I cannot move as freely as before. I work an office job and I rarely exercise.
I would like to stop gaining more weight and lose 40lbs however I cannot get my self motivated because I feel hungry all the time and I still get very strong smoking urges so instead of smoking I will eat. I consume a lot of sugar as well! I mean a lot. I normally have about 3-4spoons on my coffee.
I have not tried this diet before, I don't know where to start. I have the support of my partner as he has also had exactly the same experience and gained about 50lbs. He doesnt make me feel bad that I have become a little bigger now but I want to lose weight and be able to wear my old clothes. I want to feel good with myself.
I want to ask for your guidance in this matter and you advice to the foods I am allowed to eat or not. Please treat me as a absolut beginner as I haven't got any info on Atkins diets apart from the basic.
I would like to say a very big well done to the people who have managed to lose and maintain their weight. Congratulations!
Thank you.
Sponsored Links