View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 11:41
Registered Member

Plan: simple low carb :)
Stats: 165/157/150 Female 67"
BF:Have a boyfriend!
Progress: 53%
Default is it possible i just can't handle carbs?

I posted today that I'd put myself on OWL at 20g...but I was at my boyfriend's over the weekend til tloday, no scales there. I survived on Low Carb bars and yogurt mixed with Atkins cereal, and eggs. I kept my carb count at 18g the first day, but last night I hit 25 carbs. I came home today to find I gained half a lb. Some of you may know I picked up the yogurt habit from the Go-Diet/4 Corners Diet, and I believe their yogurt experiements. It causes no rise/fall in my blood sugar. But maybe I am wrong. I don't know if that's why I have stalled for over a week? Another thing I am wondering is, maybe my ACE/CCLL is between 15g and 20g. I was on 20g for a while and didn't lose til I lowered it to 12g-15g. I do find that on 20g I can eat more veggies and things that you add in for OWL, and I could live with 20g daily for life. I just can't LOSE at 20g, and above it, I obviously GAIN (I found this out before I was eating the yogurt, by the way). Anyone think as long as I get enough veggies/fiber/nutrients, that I shouldn't be able to drop down to 10-12g for induction, and slowly move back up to 20g for lifetime maintanence?
Sponsored Links