View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 06:30
Registered Member

Plan: Aaisier Zuccarum Plan
Stats: // Female 52
BF:
Progress: 34%

No, I was on a low dose bp med 1x daily and lose dose hrt. I stopped both of those months ago. I stopped the hrt simply cos I can't seem to decifer the reports on it being good or bad yet, and since my symptoms are managable w/o it, I stopped it. The bp meds. Kinda a long story. But I had some recent major stress. I had been takin my bp med each morning, and 2 times after having takin it, I had a strange "spell" where I felt as tho I was passing out. Of course, you probably can tell from this that I didn't consult my Dr on stopping it. Well, here's why. I had to see my Dr for "tests" and such, after I found out my husband had been having an affair. When he was told about these spells and headaches I had started having, and the recent stress, he sent me away with a pack of anti-depressants. Well, no thanks. I realize I was depressed, but the situation was quite fresh, and I am human. Why medicate life? How was I ever to grow from it if I was masking it? Anyway .. back to comin off the bp meds. When in the office that day, he got 2 perfectly low readings from me. I, personally, felt I wanted to see if I stopped the bp meds, would the spells stop. And so it has.