View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 04:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

Thanks alot. I think the 140's is a good choice. I was thinking of it being "have 20 lbs lost" but that would be 2 lbs instead of one. hehe Gosh...it's like playing games with your mind. I actually was cleaning out the coat closet and digging way back in there to grab some old grocery bags when I noticed a familiar piece of fabric in the form of a long tie. I followed it upwards only to find it was attached to a dress. This dress is one I haven't worn since before we got married. You see, I was pregnant 3 months after we got married almost 10 yrs ago and now my oldest is about to turn 9. This and 2 more dresses in there were short mini skirt type dresses with princess waists and they were size small. I know I was wearing a size 7 dress back then and had, believe it or not, a 24 inch waist. Those were the dresses I caught my man with. hehe Anyways, I tried them on and they were defenitely tight but I can see now that they're actually within reach. I just have to start doing those darn stomach crunch's. Annie