#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 20:50

Plan: LC Lifestyles Plan
Stats: 333/240/190 Male 6'0"
BF:31.5%/26.95%/8%
Progress: 65%
Talking Big Day Today

Good Day all!!

I just had a good day today and wanted to share with all of you what has been going on with me and the family.

By the way - have you seen that Quizno's has Low Carb Flatbread?? The sandwiches range anywhere from 7 grams to 14 grams of carbs depending on which ones you get! Just tried one today and they are AWESOME!

Update on my son - he had stalled out at 15 pounds lost, then gained two. We checked his calorie intake on fitday and found out that he was eating as many calories as I am, even though he was under 20 grams of carb a day. Last Monday we adjusted his calorie intake and he dropped 5 pounds this week. That is 17 total for him - looks like he will be needing new clothes soon.....

My wife is doing GREAT!! It is frustrating sometimes for her because she is losing at a slower rate than I am. I think it has something to do with Lean Body Mass, since she is only 5'0" tall and I am 6'0". But Still - she has lost 28 pounds since we started!!

I am down 53 pounds as of today. The things that I am most excited about are as follows:

1. I am off my High Blood Pressure medication. I was running 145/85 while on medication, and had to start taking it when I reached 162/112. Now - after being off the medication for two months my blood pressure is down to 135/80.

2. Today was new belt day. I had gone through all the notches on my size 56 belt (a total of three holes from where I started) and added four more holes. Today I bought a new belt that was a size 44-48!!!

I feel great and just wanted to say Hi to everyone and share a great day!!
Sponsored Links