View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 19:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

Maybe it's just superstitious. I've had 4 kids and it's like maternity clothes. If you get rid of them, you get pregnant. If you get rid of your baby clothes, you get pregnant. Getting pregnant is half the reason why I'm dieting. hehe I guess I'm nervous about that. But...I did just go over to my friends house cuz she had a bunch of 12's and even a 10. Now that's incentive. I don't think I fit a 10 since Jr. High school. hehe So, I'm sitting here with them in bags, afraid to try them on for fear that I'm not going to fit "Her" 12's v.s. the 12's I have here right now. I know that's silly but it would be such a bummer to see that I don't fit "all" the 12's available to me. Ya know what I mean? Like a setback. But once I get that courage up...and try them on and they fit (hopefully) it's off to the church drop off site with some size 16 pants. I hope they fit. It's funny...When she came over I gave her some clothes that I didn't fit that I picked up at the thrift shop because I knew she was small enough to fit them and never thought I would be able to. This was last year before I decided to do Atkins. Really nice jeans and shorts. She still had them today and pulled them out and said, "You will probably be able to fit these now." I sure hope she's right, that's a great feeling! Annie