View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 17:58
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

My mini goals help me stay focused. I am not that concerned with the date (Though I would like to be near goal for my birthday in november)

I set up 150 lbs by the end of the summer. if I lose at a rate of 5 lbs a month I should be able to reach it. I dont think its too unrealistic as long as I make sure I stick to the gym and remain focused.

I also plan on dancing again 1-2 nights a week starting this week which should help keep me active.

My other goals are exercise goals. One of the things I am working on is running while skipping rope. It keeps me focused and its a total rush for me. Skipping rope helps me with my coordination and supposedly is good for the shoulders too. I can go for about 5-7 minutes running/sprinting while jumping rope outside on the street up and down hills. So I want to slowly push it to 10 minutes and then increase my minigoal to 15. I have no set date, just something I would like to accomplish.

Butterfly is the other one for me. I am EXTREMELY large chested and top heavy (but not middle heavy oddly enough) I spend a lot of energy trying to tone and tighten my arms (triceps) my shoulders, my upper back and my chest area which has no muscle tone.

Currently I can do 2 sets of 40 at 20 lbs and 1 at 10 lbs. My mini is to be able to do 3 sets of 40 at 30 lbs hopefully by the middle of summer. I do the butterfly 2 days a week and I do pushups daily whenever I get a chance here and there.

They are my inspiration, and if I dont meet them as soon as I like I keep plugging away, because I know eventually I will and I am not in a race.