View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 16:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

Ok, so how long did you guys wear the stuff loose? I mean, it's kinda nice seeing how baggy they are cuz you know you lost. I keep thinking how cool it would be to save a pair and then put them on and take a pic of me holding the waist way out beyond where it fits just to show how much I lost. You know, like that subway guy did when he held his huge pants up next to himself in the ad? And How you know what size belt to buy in the store? I've been punching holes in my belts but they're getting too long. I don't want to have to go try a bunch of belts on but I know they have numbers. Does it go by your waist size? Maybe I'll call my friend who is down to a size 8 now (doing the Prism diet) and see if she has any size 12's left that she's getting rid of. Then I'll go donate these. I need to go shopping but I tried the day before Easter and got really frustrated. I shopped the entire mall!!! All the jeans are those low cut kind that are below your belly button in front and down to your butt crack in back. I hate those! I won't let my kids wear them either. They're really disgusting. I actually saw a manequin wearing them with underwear poking up 3 inches above the waistline (actually hipline for those jeans) all around. It was really sick. They call that stylish??? When we were kids we would have been teased with the "Teacher, Teacher I declare..." phrase. Loosing weight shouldn't mean you need to give in to that. Annie