View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 15:21
Registered Member

Plan: atkins (mainly)
Stats: 310/254/200 Male 71"
BF:
Progress: 51%

It is hard to say what the reason is when you only had so few pounds to lose to start with. It is really easy to figure out what is wrong when you have 110 pounds to go, but not so easy when it is only 10 and you only were after 20 odd pounds to start with.

Without knowing more about you and your dietary habbits and needs (i.e. hieght, age, activity level and calories eaten) my first guess is you have been eating at induction levels for too long and are probably eating too high of a fat percentage to effectively lose more weight. While gaining muscle or dehydration could explain this away your lack of weight loss, you didn't say how much exercise you are getting or how much you are drinking (also remember a leaner body needs more water and needs it more frequently than fat giggly bodies in order to lose weight efficiently). So barring both of those I will stick with you have been eating at induction levels for too long as my assesment.

Induction was only meant to get you buring fat and break your carb cravings not as a long term WOE. As soon as your body becomes efficient at burning fat in induction mode you lose the benefits of it and it makes for some tough weight loss.