Thread: messed up.
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-04, 01:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

Thanks. Does it work for memory too? (hehe) I have that book and couldn't remember the name of it. I was at the store yesterday sifting through the supplement aisle trying to jog memory on what it was called and it drove me nuts. I am hoping that I'll remember it now that I've seen it again in a different setting. Sometimes I need to read things a few times before I rememeber them. Isn't that listed in DANDR as well? Or was that L cartanine? One of em's in dieters advantage, I think but I don't remember which one. Anyways..I need the other one cuz I have the dieters advantage pills. As far as drinking cravings I'm sorry I can't help you on that one. We had alcoholics in our family and I knew I was a sugar addict already so I never wanted to get started for fear of getting addicted. I already know I like the way beer tastes cuz I tasted it once. But I've never had more than a sip of any one drink, I'm just a chicken I guess. Anyway's I'd probably have an anyphylactic reaction to the ones made from grain anyways since my allergies are known for that. Annie