View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Apr-25-04, 15:56

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks youre parents are completely disrespectful. I grew up in a single parent household and my mother and I had mutual respect for each other. If I bought something, she would ask to borrow it/use it...etc, etc. And I would do the same with her. There was no "Well i'm the parent in this household and I'll do as I please" crap in my house. If I bought special food, she would ask what it was for and if she could have some. That's just proper respect for people in your household. I hate how parents talk down to their kids. You're obviously old enough to have a job and have earned a little respect. They ought to respect you and keep their paws off your stuff. If they can't, then they have defniitely food addiction issues they gotta deal with. Yes, you're living there rent free...why? CUZ YOU'RE THEIR KID! They might not "owe" you more than that, but the least they could do is be courteous. Explain to them that you have a limited diet and if you don't have food available you won't be able to stay healthy? Sadly enough, that's how I explain it to my kids when they ask why they can't devour my LC snacks. Your parents have a million other food options, tell them to eat their own dang food. Not like you're asking them to buy your LC food then yell when they eat it. It's your money, tell em' paws off!

~ Cori ~