Old Sun, Apr-25-04, 11:03
Northern Mike

Plan: This time? LOL..
Stats: 251/228/190 Male 73 inches
BF:Weight in journal
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kertrats
I've been on Atkins induction for 4 months now and down 45 lbs. I'm finding it easy because of the limited choices but what you can do with them is really to my liking. I've thought of going to the next phase but then it seems like a WW's flashback of counting and measuring [ick].
My question is - This last couple of weeks, I've been very tired all the time and have no energy. Could this be from being still on induction? Do I maybe need some grains or like in my diet now?I am taking a muli vitamin and an iron supp per day for that last couple of week hoping it would help.
My big fear is that my depression, that has been under control for over a year, is coming back. That was always a sign for me - the tiredness and sleeping not wanting to get out of bed. It's not out of control at all but having this past makes be worry about it.
(p.s. I'm still a HELL of a lot better than I was !!!!}

I can't believe you've JUST started taking vitamins. Atkins recommends not just a multi-vitamin, but a MEGA-vitamin. (do you have his book?) I get more tired sometimes and it seems to be due to:

1) If I get more exercise, I need a little more sleep, if I don't get it, I get tired (go figure)

2) If I don't take my vitamins, my body can run down.