#10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-12-01, 13:59

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

HEY! Don't be bummed out.

Your diet is private.

What you choose to eat is a private matter (according to ME).
Think of dieting as something you do in a bathroom stall...that's how I think of it. Of course, that's wierd - I invite all of you in MY bathroom stall??? Well, I 'm sure you get my POINT! You don't pester people about what they put in thier orafices and they should not pester you. But alas the world is not fair, they pester.

About lying.

Sure, people will comment because people tend to lean toward being RUDE sometimes, they are curious, just making conversation/harmless or not, - do yourself a favor - first - just forgive them - THEN lie if you want to (do you really think everyone who said to you that they were "fine today" and they had a "great" weekend were being 100% honest??). Tell yourself you are "maintaining your privacy without offending anyone", not that you are a lyer!

But no one noticed!

As for people not noticing - what IS a fantastic and amazing weight loss of 30 whole pounds (if I lost that much I'd be under 100 pounds! It's alot of weight)...honestly, people don't even LOOK at eachother anymore - do they! I once wore an entired DRESS backwards to work/dressed in the dark. At first I was horrified thinking that no one was nice enough to tell me...when I fessed up the funny boo boo to my co-workers, they were all bummed out because they didn't even NOTICE and missed out on the teasing they could have done to me! Good rules in life to learn #1. People don't notice and #2. If people notice, people quickly forget.

A test.

QUICK, tell me what ties the men in the office are wearing today - QUICK! Nope, too slow!...see what I MEAN?

And anyway -
Besides, who cares if they notice or NOT. This is for YOU right?
You are the one who dressed you this morning and YOU noticed!!!
And YOU will be walking around inside yourself the rest of your life ...and they WON'T.

So -

You have such a nice pleasant face and smile...I hate to think of a frown there. Cheer it UP WAY UP - you've lost 30 FABULOUS POUNDS!!!!!