View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Nov-12-01, 12:59

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Soo I looked in to the fasts, but now there's no need:)

So this morning, when I weighed myself, 2 pounds, gone. I think that's the biggest jump over 1 day, for me anyway. I am so happy that whatever was going on, finally stopped. I wish I could have figured out what the problem was. It could have been the 8 carb bread that I had Sun-Tues, or an overdose of macadamia nuts, I really don't know, it could also be that I need to stop eating late at night - but who knows. I"m going to make all those corrections, despite the true culperate. I did up my fats this weekend and ate more throughout the day yesterday, so I may continue on this route as well.

I also think those mock danishs and mcmuffins have saved me b/c in the morning - I am the laziest person alive (plus I hate making dirty dishes)...so instead of grabbing nuts, pepperoni, I'm making the "mocks" - actually one of each and I LOVE THEM. After about week 2, I could touch normal eggs anymore, I had a overdose, but not anymore.

Also, looking into those fasts, I think the only one I could ever do is the 'meats only' one. The atkins one seems so structured and my day just won't allow it. Anyway, I don't think I'll be needing it now

Thanks for everyones' support.