View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-24-04, 17:35
Registered Member

Plan: simple low carb :)
Stats: 165/157/150 Female 67"
BF:Have a boyfriend!
Progress: 53%
Default carb-saving...i have to stop this, help!

I keep my carbs under 20g a day. Usually around 15g to 18g. I have been on induction for three weeks this coming tuesday, and am going to move on to OWL after week 4. BUT I have a problem, and I know it might be slowing my loss:

I don't eat much during the day, between the hours when I wake up and when I get off work. By the time I get home, I have consumed maybe only 8g carbs by 5, and if I work til 9 I have had about 11g carbs. I have spaced out my meals and snacks and only eaten when I am hungry. But I am dealing with being a previous nighttime binge eater, and I still carry on this behavior. So anyway when I get home I automatically have a snack because I always am hungry after work, which is fine, but after that, I continue eating. As I said I never go over 20g. But I save my carbs up for a mini binge at night. I mean, I don't STUFF myself, in fact I have only stuffed myself on Atkins once, and it was not something I want to do again. Ever eat egg salad made with 4 eggs and follow it with low carb ice cream AND pork rinds? I felt like a hiefer. It was that experience that made me understand that fat and protein are self-limiting.

So if anyone else does this, or DID do this and found a way to stop, drop a line here. Thanks.
Sponsored Links