#1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-12-01, 07:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/176/140
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default Fell off the (LC) Wagon

Happy Monday Everyone...

Well I really fell off the wagon last week and I feel terrible about it. I ate several things I shouldn't have, but learned a lot about Lo-Carbing and my body along the way. The second day I slipped up, I noticed that I was craving carbs more and eating more than I had expected. I guess my body knew I would eat too much. In the past 4 weeks of LC diet, I had broken the snack binging I had developed. Then last week it was like the more carbs I ate....the more I wanted. Snacking was coming back big-time!

News isn't so bad though. I didn't gain anything. I just felt more sluggish, and wanted more and more of those undesireable foods. I kept the cheats to a minimal (with a lot of struggle!) and exercised.

I consider this a major lesson learned though! No-More Excessive Carbs!!!! I will stick to my diet from here on out. Goodbye SUGAR permanently.

PLEASE help me stay focussed on this WOL/WOE I really need your help to keep me honest!!!! Believe it or not this board does help me. Today I am starting to do induction again....and I am looking forward to it.
Sponsored Links