View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-04, 05:55
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

I grew up in a house with tons of kids and people all the time. I have 9 brothers and sisters so I am just used to it. It isnt just food either. Makeup, clothing, personal stuff. If you have it then it belongs to the house lol. I am used to it already. Whats worse is when you ask who took it, ate it, did it... no one did. Its the little invisible mice that have a hidden stash of all my stuff through the years.

Yeah I know all about how that sucks. The other day I went to the gym with my mom and she put 12 chicken legs in the oven before we went out. My 6 year old brother managed to eat 3 and a half chicken legs! I suppose he was hungry, but he ate the food that was supposed to be mine, my mothers and my stepfathers. I was pissed since I was counting on the chicken being there for after my workout.

Nothing you can do really. You can try talking to them, putting a lock on a cabinet. I mean its total disrespect to take someone elses things if they specifically ask you not to but chances are it wont get fixed. Ask them to buy you more or ask them for money and buy extras for them and for you.

Good luck in getting it fixed.