View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-04, 02:03
Lobstergal

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

My kids do the same thing to me with some of my low carb stuff. It pissed me off in the beginning but with some things I have learned to hide them in various places around the house if they do not require refrigeration (like almonds). It is a real PITA when you go to have your low carb stuff and it is *gone*. I hate that.

I have even taken to hiding my case of diet pepsi in my bedroom closet
so my boys will not drink them all up on me. When I want one I just take a cup filled with ice to my bedroom and drink it there with the bedroom door shut while watching tv or I have one through the day while they are at school then I bury the can in the garbage under something else.

I recall one day I was shopping and was very low on money for a couple days so I bought 2 nice tomatoes for my next 2 day's worth of salads and on the third day I would have enough cash to get more tomatoes and more salad stuff.
Now neither of my boys have touched a tomato in thier lives before this and would have died if I tried to make them eat one but for some reason when I was up in my room watching television my oldest son (age 19 years) got it into his head to have himself a couple toasted tomato sandwiches and there went my 2 tomatoes I had picked so well for myself at the store. When I came down an hour later into the kitchen there were the remains of my tomatoes on the counter. I was mad but what can you do. What was done was done.

Can you hide some things that require no refrigeration in your bedroom?
Would having a small fridge in your room help?