#15   ^
Old Sat, Apr-28-01, 05:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Well hello there Mrs. Yogi,

Great to see you back

I hear ya on the excercise thing, yet I remember when I was a postie six years ago. I would walk five hours from Mondy to Friday and at one time I began to gain weight! (Imagine).

I was at my doctor's for a annual check up and mentioned this to her. Her reply was, well your body is use to all that walking so you must excercise as well if you don't want to gain.

I near died when she said that, as walking all day and then to go home and do an excercise program?....holy....yeah right....and yep, forget it....LOL Course I didn't know anything about this woe back then and if I had I'm sure I would have started on it back then.

Remembering the doctor saying this leads up to my life now. Work all day, moving around, scrubbing, preparing, shopping, etc...you would think that would be enough? Yet, my body has been use to this for six yrs now, in fact, because of the less walking (past job), the weight gain brought me to this change of life I knew I needed!

So, deep, deep down...Wendy knows she should start excersising, and did for a bit on her nordictrack prior to this woe and will get back starting next week, as she is off for two weeks! Yeah!!! Gotta love being your own boss eh...hehehehe.

Wendy

(Oh darn, the spell checking doesn't want to work for me...forgive the spelling mistakes please)