#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 13:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/144/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 94%
Default Is This Common?

I am wondering how many other people experience this. When I'm on plan and being very very good, I am generally pleased with how I look. I will look in the mirror and say, "Hmm. I am looking okay today." Or will think I look thin or thinner. When I have indulged in a higher carb meal, I will look in the mirror and think I look sooo fat! This happened to me yesterday. I was very good all day. But for the last three days I really haven't eaten very much because I've had a cold and I couldn't taste or smell anything. It just seemed pointless to eat! So yesterday when my sense of taste came back I was starving! (funny, but for the three previous days I wasn't hungry at all!). Anyway, I was good all day until dinner. Then my BF asked me what I wanted to eat. He wanted italian food so after some back and forth, I agreed. Suffice it to say, that I indulged in things I shouldn't have. I didn't overdo but I did have some. Anyway, today, even though I know I didn't gain any weight between yesterday and today, I think I look sooo fat!

Do others have this image problem and is it tied up in how well we are staying on plan? Just wondering.
Sponsored Links