View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 07:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 161/151.5/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 37%

I am a SAHM to 3 kids (8, 4, & 3) girl,boy,girl. I used to work in an office before I had kids & weighed around 200 lbs because i was always eating from the vending machine. There was always a meeting with sandwiches, or bagels. There were also so many desserts brought in for every occasion that it made it impossible for me..not to mention the candy on desks.

Now I have been home for almost 5 years...It is very hard to stay out of the kitchen & snack when my kiddies are eating non-LC things.

I have...

1-Joined a gym. I go at 5:30 before everyone wakes up. I tried to do it at night but it's just to hectic here. So far that is working.

2-Clean my house. If I find that I am about to eat something bad for me (usually one bite results in a 3 day binge for me ) I go clean something. I go reorganize my closets, clean the bathroom, anything that will distract me from ths kitchen.

3-I keep two pictures handy. One is when I was at my lowest weight last year (138 lbs). I did weight watchers but I couldn't stay on it because I was too hungry. The other is a horrible one of me at about 200. I keep those images in my mind & that helps.

Good luck,