View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 07:11

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 140/123/125 Female 5 foot 7 inches
BF:?/20%/18%
Progress: 113%

Thank you, everyone, for your input.

I just did day 4 (second cardio) and think I have it figured out. My ten for running, was an extended nine I just couldn't speed it up one more time, and my legs were ready to stop, so I just forced them to keep going and at the last 30 seconds, I managed to speed it up a "touch" and that was it. I believe I was maxed out at ten...

My trial LBWO last week was killer. My legs hurt for three days. Yesterday I had the same LBWO, worked just as hard and didn't find the exercises any easier, but today, my legs aren't sore? No pain, no gain? My DH tells me my legs shouldn't be as sore the second time. I don't know, I just felt kinda worried I didn't work hard enough. (but I did, ya know?)

So, four days in and I've made some personal strides. I woke up late this morning and was doing the bargaining that can become so self destructive. "I'll sleep a bit more and try run later" But in my mind I saw Bill's word about keeping promises that we make to ourselves, and up I got. DH was having coffee and I was out the door and home before he even got out of the shower. Felt great to accomplish it!

Well, on with my day. Hope you are all having a great week!

Joy