View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 17:02

Plan: Mine
Stats: 189.5/185/135 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 8%

I have to agree with what everyone else has said. And I do understand where you can get frustrated. I'm on week 11 and haven't missed a workout. I've lost a whopping 1/2 inch in my waist and maybe 3/4 inch in my hips. No weight loss. I can't see much difference. And to top it off my asthma is getting worse! (What a rip off!) I've lowered my carbs, upped my carbs and yesterday I ate so much sugar I was flying and didn't need my broom.

But I also know my own history regarding weight loss and working out. I'll go along and all of a sudden, my pants get loose. :rollleyes: I have to remind myself of the progress I've made. I'm stronger, I feel better and I'm sticking to this workout program. So why I don't see any difference, I feel different. I feel better about me. And you know...that's all that really counts. To heck with the scales and tape measure.

2 hours a day to work out? I won't do it. I believe I'd tell that personal trainer that if she can't offer encouragement she can go annoy someone else. You show them it works! I know you can do it.