View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 16:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/197.0/160 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:Who/knows/or cares
Progress: 14%

I seem to be in the same boat as you Kyrasdad. I average anywhere between 1100 - 1500 calories a day also averaging about 22 carbs/day. Usually I'm in the middle of that calorie range. I exercise about 5 days a week for at least 40 minutes a day. I've lost 2.5 pounds in the last 21 days so I feel your pain. I upped the exercising the last couple of days to see if it made a difference, de nada, nothing. Last time I lost something was nine days ago. I almost lost a 1/2 pound this morning (you know when the scale bounces back and forth and then settles) so maybe I'll luck out and be down 1/2 pound tomorrow but I'm not counting on it (call me a pessimist).

I know I'm supposed to eat more but I am having problems with that. I am physically chowing down on more food but since I've cut out all the carb crap I used to eat the calories have stayed low. I'll give it a couple more days but if nothing happens I'm going to have to start playing around to see if I can get some results, this is ridiculous. I'm not going to give up the diet but I'm putting a lot of effort into this, monitoring food and exercise and it seems like a lot of effort for no results. Something has got to give. Instead of being frustrated I'm just getting mad, it's making me more determined. lol, I wonder what that says about my personality? I'm usually this quiet little laid back thing.