View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Nov-10-01, 21:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

I too have one of those hubbys that think that he can do his own low fat plan...yet continues to eat what I make (???? ) Good luck (Ray!!!)..........Anyhow...I am doing the Atkins plan for now...because I am hoping that the weight will come off faster for me. But I started on the CAD...and definately will return to it as I get closer to my goal weight. It is a WOE that I can see myself sticking to forever...because I will never be deprived of anything....Anyhow...my point is...Maybe the plan you are doing is not the right plan for you...there are alot of choices out there...I would suggest you read books on other plans. It doesn't even have to cost money...just go to your local library...and sign a few out. I could never stay on a restricted program...not for the rest of my life. That is just a fact for me. And the way everyone around my house eats...well it is the same as for you...too much stuff that I simply can not have. ( right now). Anyhow...that is just my 2 cents worth...I wish you great success in what ever you do