Thread: Boob Job
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 11:59

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Well, I had a breast reduction almost 3 years ago. I was a DDD and went down to a D because I have an hourglass shape and I didn't want to look like my younger sister who is very large on the bottom but has B boobies. Looks weird....nice sister, huh??

I have 3 sons and breastfed all of them. The boobs could almost be tucked into my belt so I was able to get the lift and the reduction at the same time and it was covered by my medical.

I have noticed that they're getting smaller (less full) than they were before I lost weight (32lbs so far but I haven't weighed myself in almost 3 weeks). My DH says they are smaller but definitely firmer and he can't leave them alone, so I guess that's a good thing

Weights are great and also pushups or wall presses (stand facing a wall, about 18 inches way, put your hands flat on the wall at shoulder height and lean forward and touch your nose to the wall -- do it slow and controlled, not using momentum).

If I needed it, I would get a breast lift, implants, whatever makes you happy. You've worked hard to have the best body you can and if you can get some help thru surgery, why not?? I can't comment on cost because everywhere is different and I'm in Canada, anyway