Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 04:59
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeMe2Kids
I had this at first, and was advised to boost my B-complex vitamins and my magnesium. I dont know what your taking for supplements, but by upping mine I got rid of that tired all the time feeling.

Also, I am not knocking your loss, (I actually follow you exactly) and I think your loss is phenomenal, but but 30 lbs in 3 weeks is scary.

Just a thought, Any chance of thyroid changes going on?
If not, just be happy, do as you suggest, lighten up the strict carb thing a bit so you feel better and take another nap. If I remember right you have small kids and that can wear anyone out.

Keep your chin up.

I take Woman's Daily Pak, it has Calcium, Vitamin E, Mulit-Vitamin/minerals, Evening Primerose Oil and Gelatin. I also take Flaxseed capsules.
This is the reason I'm seeking advice, I know 30 pounds in 3 weeks is way too fast. I'd be happy with half that a month.
Just went to doctor last week but didn't get checked for thyroid problems just BP and cholesterol. Which came back ok.
Yes I do have a little one, he'll be 2 on Friday. But he doesn't wear me out really. I think I wear him out.

Thanks