View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 00:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/142.5/135 Female 5'4''
BF:
Progress: 72%
Question Question about what I am doing.

undefinedHi guys, just have a question. I see that some of you know a lot about this stuff. I am 20 years old, I read most of DADR and have been doing this since July and lost 25 pounds as of February (got down to 137) but since then I have gained back about 7 (today I was 144.5) and I think I gained about an inch around my waist. I think it is because I have been eating more carbs and wasn't counting what I ate even though it was mostly low carb foods, stopped going on this site, exercized a little less, etc. Well I really binged on Easter but since last Monday 4/12 I have been eating an average of 30 carbs and 1750 calories per day. I also started weight training 4 weeks ago for an hour twice a week, just toning and stuff. I also do about 45-60 minutes of cardio (elliptical, bike, run, walk) at the gym about 3-4 days a week. I haven't lost anything since I started to shape up last Monday, I would have thought at least 1 pound or something. Should I lower my carbs? Any advice? Here is my menu for today (about 2150 calories, and I think about 30 carbs):

9:00 am: piece of low carb bread with butter

10:00 am: atkins bar

1:00 pm: cheeseburger patty
sauteed mushrooms
2 tbsps peanut butter

2:00 pm: 1 string cheese
atkins bar

6:00 pm: salami and cheese
5 pieces of cauliflower

8:00 pm: piece of low carb bread with butter
1 piece of low carb candy

10:00 pm: some cheese

I drank water and diet cherry coke

I know I eat late but I usually go to bed around 1:00 am, I stay up late studying. I really want to get down to my goal, I would actually like to get lower than my goal weight says but I think that my goal weight is probably more realistic.

Anyone wanna take a shot at giving me some advice?

Thanks,

Jen
Sponsored Links