View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 16:30

Plan: I just look at all nuitritional labels of everything I eat to reduce carbs
Stats: 153/150/130 Female 5'8"
BF:36%
Progress:
Question Is is true that LC takes longer if you're don't need to lose as much weight?

Thank you so much for all of your help and input in response to my questions.

I'm on DAY 6. of INDUCTION. I think I've been following it o.k. Nobody's told me I've made any major mistakes. And I've cut out all the foods that are sometimes "questionable" acceptable-for-induction foods, which some say can sometimes stall the process

I've heard a few people saying that when someone has only about 15lb (not 50, 100, etc.) to lose, it takes longer BECAUSE there's less weight to lose. Is that true?

I'm 5'8" and weigh 150. About 3 years ago, I weighed 125 lb, which may have been a little UNDER. The REASON was because I took CYLERT (a stimulant drug). I no longer take it, and that's obviously the major reason why I weigh more. But I don't think it would HURT ANYTHING if I weighed about 135 lb instead of 150 lb. I SURE would like to LOSE this BELLY FAT!

Is it unrealistic to expect to be 135 lb (or even 140) by DAY 14? I'm afraid I'll get on the scale and see I have not lost an ounce. If it's SLOWER for ME because I'm only 15 lb overweight, I'll WAIT LONGER. But I just want to know if that's normal and if I can take the weight off and keep it off.

Thanks in advance.
J.S.
Sponsored Links