Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 11:49
Northern Mike

Plan: This time? LOL..
Stats: 251/228/190 Male 73 inches
BF:Weight in journal
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBelle
Does anyone know about how long it takes your body to adjust to a different amount of fiber? I've been getting a ton more fiber then I am used to thanks to the addition of somethings into my diet. While this is good and all, my stomach is wanting to rip out of my body It seems it's doing too good of a job in the cleaning out department and I'm in the bathroom way to much. I would rather not cut back on the fiber, rather let my body adjust ot the higher amount if it will. Does anyone know how long I should give it though before I give in and cut back?

(there is a slight stomach flu going around the family, but I am pretty sure the bathroom issues ar emore directly related ot new eating habits)

Seems like it would be more likely to be the flu thing, but maybe with your trim and fit body, you're almost fighting it totally off without getting the other symptoms. Regardless....giving your body a little "help" wouldn't be a bad thing (I personally like the "pink" bottle). The other possibility is that some of those "fiber things" are upseting your stomach not because of the fiber, but just because of what they are. (e.g....it's not fiber, but when I eat garlic I always get more "reading time")

Anyway, hope everything works out in "the end". hehehe...snort..hehe