Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 11:29
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Do you really have to go?

Maggie-

I first want to say Congrats on your 62 pound loss. That's great. My opinion about the whole "i think about food and weight constantly" is that for me is just a reality. When you are in this battle, it's for life. If you don't think about it, you're liable to slip back into those old habits. Grant it....you shouldn't be obsessed about it.....but you're always going to have to think about it in order to maintain. I personally feel that this forum is made for people like us and that's why we came. I think that some people are at different places than others. I'm at a place where I feel as though slow and steady wins the race. It's not about losing 7pds in two weeks for me. (no offense to you) but to me you just went on induction once again. That's all the first two weeks of South Beach is. You'll hit plateus just as you did with Atkins. No matter what you do...the journey is going to be challenging. I pray that you stay strong and much success in your weight loss journey. The good thing about it is you can do anything you want to do.