Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 10:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 214/204/140 Female 5'2"
BF:49%/26%/25%
Progress: 14%
Default Thanks and Good Bye FOR NOW

I am posting this in the SB and Atkins forum:

Please bear with me 'cause this may be a LOOONG post:

I am writing to thank everyone on this board for all their kind words and encouragement over the last 6 months I have been on this WOL. I have learned so much by being here. I have been a computer geek for many many years and have NEVER found such a WONDERFUL and supportive environment.

However, I found when I was on Atkins that I obsessed too much about both my weight and what I ate. Part of that was this forum. It fed my obsession. Counting carbs became my life. Everything I put in my mouth was thought about. My next meal was thought about. How I screwed up was thought about etc. etc.....you get the idea.....the scale was my enemy...etc etc...

Since I switched to SB it has become much easier. I have been on these forums less and less. I have stopped thinking about food and the weight has fallen off me (7 lbs in two weeks).

I think mainly it is because I now know what is right for me to eat. I listen to my body. If I am hungry I eat. If I am not I don't. I exercise.

All of this is because of this forum. I could not have done it without you!!

Yes I read the books, but it is the real hands on advice from real people that got me through the last 6 months and 62 lbs!!!

I will never forget any of you here but I am on my way and find I am better not coming here now.

I will certainly be back if I find myself slipping.

I didn't just want to disappear without saying good-bye and a

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

TAKE CARE,

LOVE
Sponsored Links