View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 19:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

I couldn't let this one slip by without replying. I too eat more veggies then I ever ate before and I make sure to tell people that. I point out that I eat 2 servings of veggies with each meal, (I'm sure even the healthiest of people you run into don't do that). I probably used to eat many Little Debbie peanut butter bars as I do veggies now. hehe Little Debbies brownies were one of my main staples. I loved Walmart because of all those great deals but now I go there for low carb goodies and diet rite. I actually get sick of the folks that say that their doctors won't let them do Atkins because of all the diuretics, and cholesterol lowering meds they're on. They won't even read the book because of the bad rap it gets with the media talking about it only consisting of meat and fat. All it takes is the local news to say something bad and EVERYONE believes it without even reading the book! It's soooo sad cuz they might actually be able to get off all that medication and loose some weight in the process if they'd just open their minds to facts in the book. Shame, shame on the media!!! Annie