View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 18:27

Plan: atkins ish
Stats: 150/147/120 Female 5'3
BF:NoMore Preggers!
Progress: 10%
Question Hi again.... still got questions about nursing and etc...

Hi all-
I have been doing atkins for over two years up in till I got pregnant with my daughter. I had lost all my weight after I had my twin boys and now I am starting all over again! Oh well. I am still unsure of what I can do while nursing my daughter. I do not want to do the induction and go into Ketosis. I just don't think it would be good for my nursing daughter. That is my most important thing right now!Granted I would like to lose my weight also! My dad who is also doing atkins said that I need to have like 60g of protein but to keeep my carbs down to 50-60g. I also was wondering if any has a prefernece between the keto shakes or the atkins shakes and which ones taste better? I think I would like to have a shake for breakfast or/and lunch. Having three kids all in diapers is time consuming!! So I generally need something quick to eat or I eat junk! Well I hope someone can help me about the nursing issues. I have posted about the breasrfeeding isssues and haven't heard much back yet-Oh well Thanks-
Whitney Mommy to Jace and Jadon Identical twin-4-15-01:rheart
Mommy to baby girl-Skyler 2-28-04 :rheart
Sponsored Links