View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Nov-09-01, 18:46

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

I was still on the board and saw your response, Angela, and thought I'd answer, even though I'm not essjay -- who may have intended something different. But what Tamarian posted was what I had in mind:

Tamarian wrote:
"You mean each day we all post any interesting menus we had, other than boiled eggs. And people just jump in and add their creative menus. Next day start a new thread, and this way people can find out interesting ideas for food. If they like something, they can just ask the poster for the recipe."

We'd have a Menus, Friday, November 9 and each poster would put up their menus, so they'd be there all in a row. I check the journals too, but there are many of them, and often there's a lot of material in them besides menus (and should be). The Recipes forum is great, very helpful, but it's individual dishes, not how someone puts everything together into an eating plan. We Newbies need all the help we can get

I like Wa'il's and Doreen's idea, too, of connecting it to the recipes forum. Just my 2 cents