View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 07:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 142/138/130 Female 5'5.5
BF:
Progress: 33%

Yeah, the book picked out foods that were supposed to work better for weightloss depending on bloodtype, but overall it was a low carb diet. I couldn't even finish reading it was such BS. As far as the weightloss thing goes, I just haven't updated my profile I am really only at 138, my scale was way off. I know that I have gained fat and lost muscle mass because my body fat percentage has increased also. The nutritionist said that because muscle weighs more than fat that my weightloss is water and muscle only. I wasn't expecting quick weightloss, but I also wasn't expecting to gain 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch on my theighs and then an inch on each leg. I have been following the diet exactly how I should and for some weird reason it just isn't for me. I have been doing some research on the web and there seems to be a couple other people out there that had a similar problem. So for now I think I am just going to give the body for life plan a try and see if that has enough carbs in it to get my system back to normal, knock off these inches and hopefull keep me full too. Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful support and advice.