#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 07:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 142/138/130 Female 5'5.5
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default I was at the health store yesterday

My friend and I went to the health store yesterday to check out a few different diet books because we are having very little success with the Atkins diet. I have lost a few lbs, but I am pretty sure it is muscle mass and I have more cellulite than ever. I have never had a problem with cellulite and know that it is because of the diet. I have also gained inches in fat and so despite the scale being lower it is due to loss of muscle mass and increase in body fat. I guess my body just wasn't made for this diet. One of the employees was trying to help us pick out books that he thought would best work for us. He said something about the Atkins diet only working for people that are a blood type O. A B and AB (or whatever they are ) have some success but it is very minimal and the loss is very very slow. He also said that if you are not an O you will gain the weight back if you ever go off of the diet. He gave us a book that has 4 diets for 4 blood types. I skimmed it and it sounded pretty sketchy to me and to be honest it sounded like a bunch of crap. Anyway, I was just curious what blood type everyone is? I'm not quite sure, but I know it is not O.
Sponsored Links