#13   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 05:45
Keto-licious

Plan: Atkins/low carb
Stats: 211.6/208/200 Female 5ft 6"
BF:38/38%/20%
Progress: 31%

Hi guys!!!

Demi - your menu sounds gorgeous!!! Sorry about the extra weight - although will go in your journal next to see what is happening ...

Well, it is the first morning of KISS for me ... had my breakfast around 10 am'ish (tuna, spring onion, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes) and will have my lunch around 2'ish although dont feel remotely hungry yet!!!

Stepped on the scales and I have been visited by the evil twin sister of the whoosh fairy and have put on 8 pounds ... overnight!!! ... I think it is a combination of drinking too much cider (I cant help it, it is the Wurzel in me!) and TOM looming ... anyways ... I now weigh 208 ... like Demi says ... onwards and downwards ... although with the best will in the worl I dont think I can hit my F1 target challenge for next Sunday!!! But hopefully I can play catch-up during this next month!!!

Drinking my water!!! Will aim to have drunk 4 litres of water by the end of the day ... I find it easy to drink heaps of water if it is carbonated ... although with 4 litres the gas is spectaular and I can give out buffalo-like mating calls if I am not careful!!!

Anyways! too much imformation I suspect!!!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone is getting on!!!

Lindyx