View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 22:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/117/115 Female 5' 3.5
BF:
Progress: 93%

Howdy!
24/30 Today! Zebra--I have some extra motivation: my husband has been away on an extended work assignment (San Diego of all places--it's rough) and I will be going to see him in 11 days (who's counting!). I haven't seen him for 2 months and I'm hoping that HE will notice a change! I am noticing the most change in my arms and in my abdomen. I wish my legs would trim down--still haven't loss any more inches there. I don't think I see as much cellulite in the mirror, so maybe there is some improvement. I went shopping for a swim suit, and it was the first time in 20 years that I actually enjoyed it! I really had a hard time choosing a suit, because they all looked fine! (It used to be "Okay, which one looks the least offensive.") I was really tempted to get a two-piece, but I know my kids would have had a cow if I did (especially my teenagers!). LOL! It is so worth the effort it has taken to lose the weight, and now tone up. I think I haven't been in this good of shape since I graduated from highschool.

You all keep going--Tasha, just keep pluggin' away, every bit helps, and welcome to the new ones in our club! After I reach 30, I'm going to start over again, because it is motivating to post progress here. Thanks, y'all!

Peach