View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 12:44

Plan: VLC/ZC
Stats: 238.6/234.6/150 Female 69inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

I'm drinking my coffee today, Rain Forrest Nut with cream and sf amaretto syrup. I've had 2 cups today, and that's the end of my cream. I'm going to miss it(the cream and the coffee). Oh well, I'll miss it a lot less than the lbs!
I'm also going to the grocery today to stock up my veggies. I'm going to get more than I usually do. VARIETY! That should keep me on track. I'm thinking chicken breast with sauted fennel tomorrow night. I'm hoping that eating all these extra veggies will really work. Veggies are what I've missed the most on those horrid Fat/Meat fasts. I can't believe I ate 1200cal/day of pure meat/fat, and didn't lose a lb. And I honestly felt awful. Some ppl swear they work, just not for me.
I started walking 2 mi. again today. I haven't been exercising(bad me). I went out of town for a week at X-mas, then had a flare up of my nerve disease(RSD) from the traveling. Then there was the cool weather(excuses, excuses). I let it knock me right off the exercise wagon. Time to re-establish old habits!

A couple of questions... do you consider Stevia powder to be an AS? It only takes the tiniest ammount and has zero cal/zero carbs. I like to eat a small portion of pumpkin with ginger/nutmeg/stevia as a sort of dessert. I usually use whipped cream, but it's good without too.
And can I use coconut oil... I adore it.
And green tea, I honestly don't know how long I'll last without having a cup of jasmine pearl... anyone who hasn't ever had this should not try it, totally addicting. I'll see how long I can hold out, but if I'm in real need of a treat the green tea will win, and it'll keep me away from worse things.

=)
Cori