View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 09:31
Keto-licious

Plan: Atkins/low carb
Stats: 211.6/208/200 Female 5ft 6"
BF:38/38%/20%
Progress: 31%

OK, have just compiled a food menu that I will follow for next week - this is based on food that I already have in the fridge/freezer/store cupboard:

Monday

brekkie: small tin of tuna (in oil which I will drain) with sweetcorn, a chopped spring onion and 3 chopped cherry tomatoes.
lunch: 2 pork chops with green salad and tomato
dinner: steak with brocolli and spinach

Tuesday

brekkie: 2 warm hard boiled eggs mashed with a chopped spring onion and a teaspoon of butter
lunch: 1 chicken breast with green salad and tomato
dinner: roast pork with cabbage and roasted peppers

Wednesday

brekkie: as Monday
lunch: left over roast pork with salad
dinner: lamb chops with brocolli and roasted peppers

Thursday

brekkie: as Tuesday
lunch: 2 pork chops with cabbage
dinner: prawn cocktail on green salad (as a starter, will use about 2 teaspoons of mayo in the dressing), then chicken breasts with roasted peppers and turnip

Friday

brekkie: as Monday
lunch: as Tuesday's breakfast
dinner: lamb chops with brocolli and cauliflower

The guy that I live with also follows a low-carb'ish WOE, so he wont whinge about the menu ... although he will probably bulk up with cheese and nuts which i will steer clear of (they are not really temptations to me - although will instruct Peter NOT to bring any wine into the house - that would be carb carnage!!!) ...

I will drop in everyday to log the days food/vent/get any temptations off my chest ... I love starting challenges as they are a good way for me to stay motivated ... especially when others are really enthusiastic too!!!

Will also drink 3-4 litres of water and do a daily ketosis check!!!

Lindyx