View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 06:08

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 188/173/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default Had to share my insanity this morning

I just posted in my journal and had to LOL at how insane I sound, so I thought you all might enjoy (or share) in my insanity . Well, I realize now how very dangerous it is for me to go off plan for one day. I chose to eat what everyone else ate on Easter, which happened to fall 5 days prior to my TOM. The cravings came back with a ferociousness. All week Ive been watching DH and kids eating candy, it was making me drool, so I popped a few russell stover lc candies here and there (yes, they sound like drugs dont they....they are, at least to me). Now last night, I ate 5 lc peanut butter cups plus a couple of lc easter candies during the day. Well you can imagine my "ahhhhemmm"... flatulence... this morning. Now, today is my sons birthday party, he chose the menu, bbq, baked beans, potato salad, chips, cake, ice cream...etc. I gotta go find the worst picture of me I can find, and paste it everywhere! My motivation has not been here to exercise, I havent lost a lb. in about 3-4 weeks and Im having TOM which added about 4 lbs to my scale, Im assuming because I refuse to get on it this week. Do you see what I mean? I am a nut job today ! But at least Im in good humor. Just wanted to share. Ill let ya know how it goes today!
Sponsored Links