View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 05:56
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

As mush as I would love to there is no way I can eat close to 1700 calories and lose weight.

I wasnt concerned about a stall. I love nuts and have never had a problem with them. Its the 100 calories for just 4 little ones that threw me. I estimated in my head no more than 50 calories and it was more than double.

My metabolism is fried. I can maintain my weight eating more calories, but I will not lose at all. Not even with tons of exercise.
My doctor actually accused me of cheating on my diet once because my weight has not budged even 1/4 of a pound in over a month.

I have PCOS which makes it harder for me to lose weight, and the doc insists that I am not getting the full benefit of my diet because I am highly insulin resistant and glucophage will help, but I took it for 3 days and had horrible side effects and just went off of it. Without restricting to 1200-1300 a day or so there is no way my scale will move.

Though I imagine 1200 is enough to keep my body out of starvation mode, and I do eat good amounts of fat and protein to keep me satisfied so I am not usually hungry.