#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 21:40

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 160/154/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Question What's Your Motivation?

Hi Everyone,

What motivated me to start, and what keeps me motivated is what guarantee my victory! I use to be skinny as a door knob (in my early 20s). One day I just blew up, then I kept growing and growing, til soon my family started talking, and talking......you get the picture. :smile:

Well, my brother is my mentor. I really do look up to him. In the pass he had put on weight and successfully got rid of it. I thought - if my own blood could do it, so can I!

So, my motivation to start is to stop my family AND FRIENDS from talking about me. I want them to know that it's not over till it's over - that's the challenger in me.

However, what keeps me motivated is a different story. I want to fit into those old clothes I can't wear. I want the size I use to be. I want to feel ENERGIC AND LIVELY. I want to prove to myself that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I want to stop buying "temp" clothes. Finally, I want to be THE ME I ONCE KNEW; stedfast and determined. Even as I write these words, I'm being MOTIVATED!!!!!

What about you?

DesertRose
Sponsored Links