#15   ^
Old Sat, Apr-17-04, 14:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180.5/166.5/135 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodmick
Stacy, if you don't mind saying where are you in MN? I'm in the township of Bridge Creek in WI . The next decent sized town is 28 miles from my house. I work PT in town and was looking to go a few more hours locally without the 28 mile drive. Tough market!

I'm WAY up north, right on the Canadian border in International Falls. We're a 100 miles away from 'civilization' in every direction! I spent most of my life around the St. Cloud area and will probable be moving back down there within the next two years. This town is only around 7,000 people with the two main employers being a paper mill and a hospital....thing is someone usually has to die or retire to get in either place! Oh well, I'll find something. I always do! Oh yeah, the great thing about living here is that we're only about 10 mn away from Voyageur's National Park and Rainy Lake! Hubby and I love to be on the lake so it's like a little slice of heaven for us when we're out there. There's over 1,500 islands on that lake....easy to get lost! Lots of rocks, too. We've already lost two props...thankfully no lower units off our motor! Only about two weeks til we can take our boat out for the first time this year!